Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loose change

It's been sometime, You've probably forgotten who i am. Somedays, I feel as if i have forgotten me as well. So many changes have been going on in my life. I chose to follow my heart, leave...I know it was the right thing to do. I couldn't stay and pretend any longer. I couldn't keep denying myself. i'm far from perfect. i hope you'll appreciate the honesty.

I revamped the blog a little. no longer is it "earthquakes for snowflakes"-that chapter has closed.

so here's a toast to new beginnings and growth.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

(I tried this on the train but lost reception before the comment was posted, I think. so if this is the second one from me feel free to delete)

You have not been forgotten Sis, in fact I've checked back from time to time just to see if you've shared more insightful thoughts and my reader account just didn't get the update.

I hope that your journey west was ultimately the best for you and your family. You have such a beautiful spirit and NY didn't seem to embrace it as it should. Personally I admire your decision to allow yourself to change your mind, too often we stick with something just because we said that we would.

I've met a lot of people and gotten to know quite a few of them; what I can tell you is that not of one of them has been perfect, that having been said you are still good in my book! My the rebirth and new year bring you that much closer to the YOU that will make your heart sing.

~de
aka Libby

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

never to be forgotten


and cheers to new beginnings. i pray for new blessings in your life :)

achoiceofweapons said...

YaY! You back! I missed You!
Mista Jaycee Long Beach